
C'mon frontier airlines, I dont wanna eat doritos or fritos on your flights but more than that I dont wanna smell the people around me eating either of these. Who had the genius idea to strike up a contract with this snack company, was it the guy who smells funny and sits by himself in marketing? Really, Its clear on an airplane of all places smell should be a consideration in snack choices, theres a reason chimichanga's and refried beans are not served on any airline. I look to you frontier to change the foods people eat while they travel. Denver's a healthy city, your based out of there, take charge and be the first airline to serve "ants on a log." This conversation is especially embarassing considering i'm the guy who e
ats hostess cupcakes and energy drinks in the morning occasionally to wake up, my standards are pretty low but you've knocked the bar to the ground. Maybe next time i'll sit in my seat and play "simon" until my neighbors cannot take the sounds any longer, then I'll be served doritos and "simon" wont seem so bad.sorry, i had an aggravating flight home from boulder, boulder recap to follow shortly
3 comments:
I like Doritos!
I often eat a bag of doritos instead of brushing my teeth in the morning.
Leaves me with cheezily refreshing breath
I just ate a Doritos and onion salad with Hostess Cupcakes and coffee for dessert. Then I rinsed with caramel-flavored Pepsi Jazz.
Post a Comment