Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Surf, Ski, kayak, Ski, Ski, Surf

This section written 8.7.07-- The subject of my blog... thats been my schedule for the past few weekends, Today I'm off to Mt Hood again for a follow up ski test. The goal of this test is to beat up a pair or prototype 08 skis. So with 3 pairs of them in hands I will proceed to hood and do my best to hit jumps rails and groomers with all I got, with the intent of breaking them or at least realizing what some of the public will be doing to them. It feels like tryouts for soccer or something, I have to perform at a high level to test these accurately, Im up to the task. My parents are coming the following weekend and we're going to tour Seattle like i've never toured it before. I have to come up with interesting things to do for us, stressful. I have no time in my life, between moving to my new place, work, and catherine and I hanging out there is little time to write in this blog, so i'm stopping for the day/week. As soon as I get some freetime i'll fill in my happenings, til then, Andresito

No comments: