Friday, July 27, 2007

Surfing with the goonies

Maybe more like drinking goonies water, Last weekend I headed down to Canon Beach with some co-workers and Catherine for a weekend of surfing.

Oregon Coast Facts
-Goonies was filmed here, sweet
-It rains in Oregon more than seattle, sweeter
-The water is really freakin cold
-Cloudy rainy surfing is still fun

So we rented surfboards/wet suits and battled the oregon coast, surfing sure is tiring. That being said I should be ready to join the pro-surf circuit soon, i'm pretty good (note sarcasm in voice). I've been workin like crazy all week getting ready for this ski test this weekend at hood, we'll ski Sat and Sun to test some new skis. Not a bad way to work if you have to on the weekend. So next week i'll fill you in on the other haps. I better eat my chicken caesar salad i got for lunch today, I'm attempting a more nutritious lunch than burritos every day, so mark this as day 1 where I will not be eating mexican food, for lunch.

where we were link....


No comments: