Thursday, July 19, 2007

exhaustion

Well our busiest time of the year is upon me, and in addition to my traveling to weddings, bachelor parties, the beach and camping, I have managed to work about 60hrs a week. While this really is awesome, sleeping in the factory twice this week has been less than sweet. I've still got busy written all over for the coming weeks though. Ski test next week, move out of apt and into new one by end of july, and Im going back to china at the end of Aug for a few weeks. Also our factory is leaving its island location this month so Im involved somehow in that i'm sure. I've got about a million things to do right now, none of them involve writing in this blog, so i'm going now, for a few days not months like last time, i'll update with pictures of fun things i've been doing.

No comments: