Well i just finished a private showing in my apartment of the film "Idea" and i think i crapped my pants. I'm sure most of you have no interest in the ski video i'm talking about but to those of you who do, watch the trailer at http://poorboyz.com/node/101 and check out the website at http://filmtheidea.com/ and then go watch the movie when it premiers in your area, then buy it online. I dont get a shout-out in the credits like other guys I work with, Eben, Francois and J, but if i did then what would i have to look forward to in next years film. Anyways I'm not sleeping tonight because i'm so pumped for winter, but surfing next week will help a bit, and frisbee golf this weekend in Boulder will help too. I'll put some sweet pictures and whitty thoughts in here tomorrow.
Oh, also i had a really good buffalo burrito at lunch today, thriftway burritos may take a backseat to Tatanka burritos for the remainder of my days on the island. I recommend bison burritos if you can find them
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
poorboyz office is in the south bay, on the same street as Justin's house in hermosa. we can go say hi next week.
Post a Comment