Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Sunburns/iceburns and skiing on a volcano
Well my weekend was good, I relaxed friday night and spent much of saturday doing the same. From resting I loaded up my car with 3 coworkers and drove down to Portland OR for a day of skiing at Mt. Hood. Staying at a coworkers house in Portland we woke up after a half sleepless night on the couch and headed to the mtn. Above the clouds Mt Hood sits with yearround snow and great summer conditions. Skiing in a sweatshirt in sunny weather I had my first day of warm skiing since moving to the northwest. Im ready for our 08 testing season to begin, I will be back at Hood a few more times this summer for work. Hood is a cool place, mostly buried in the winter it has almost too much snow. Getting back into Seattle late I went to bed to work an early monday morning, where I missed my 7:05 ferry. Next week I fly to denver on thursday night, Adams wedding for the weekend then off to Hong Kong for 2 weeks. In hong kong I'll be posting more pictures and blogs than usual, to keep you all informed on which mammals i'm eating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment