Wednesday, April 4, 2007
crazy days
I did some math today and found I have worked 103hours in the last 8 days. And unfortunately all this working really takes away from Andy's relaxing time. But its been worth it, i've learned more at work in the last week than I would in a month and met some really cool people. Yesterday was ski test day where a group of athletes/designer/marketing peeps/ took our prototype skis out. We skid 10pair of skis and judged what we liked, didnt like, wanted to push further and what we wanted to nix from the lineup. This is a very cool process that I will volunteer for anytime. Leading our tests was the guy who started Line skis and for our meetings post-skiing a few big named pros stopped by to give a few words and show some clips from next years videos. I'll elaborate on all this later but I felt the need to describe my last few days as they havnt been documented here. This work will continue at a more relaxed pace for a bit and I am looking forward to catching my breath. I need to sleep now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment