Friday, March 30, 2007
still working, and working
Well I must apologize for not writing for 10days, I have been busy to say the least. Catherine came out last week and we had a great time in Canada/Seattle and following her departure I have been living at the factory. I will write later about our Whistler trip. This week I have worked about 16hrs a day making new skis for an upcomming ski test this week. We are designing and building our 08 protos right now and need some working pairs for an on upcoming onsnow test leaving me with no option then to sleep on Vashon Island and work too much. I cant write much now, too busy and need for sleep, but I wanted to check in. I am alive, and will be freeing up time soon to write in this blog again. I hope something really exciting happens so I will have something interesting to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment