Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter egg hunting

Well i regret to say I didnt go egg hunting today, nor did my roommates. Instead we cleaned the garage, mowed the lawn, and went boating. Yes thats right a Colorado boy is now a boating enthusiast. I mowed our 100sq foot lawn in the sun and by the time we got to the water to meet our boat-owning-friends the clouds had rolled in. A nice cloudy/rainy boat ride led to an early docking and dinner at a local restaurant. If today's weather is a hint towards summer then im ready for it. I even took the roof box off my car with the anticipation of ski season winding down.
Its kinda like california here... only the waters much cooler/ rains far more/ and the burrito places are few and far between. Cheers to fish and chips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy! I saw your parents this last Friday night for a Hytjan gathering at our house in Woodbury MN (and I found out that all 15 people can fit in our 12 x 20 kitchen). It was great to see them, hopefully you'll join us next time! Your mom shared your blog with me, so now I can see what you're up to instead of hearing it fourth-hand through the Hytjan Aunts news line. Sounds like you are having a fantastic time. I think you definitely need a dog for your next hike. Would K2 let you bring your dog to work, if you had one?