Sunday, April 15, 2007

Burritoless in Seattle

A staple of my diet is the newest thing here in Seattle. It seems burritos and more importantly Chipotle Burritos are just making wake here in Washington. Not a trip to Chipotle goes by where I do not hear the persons behind me in line explaining to their friend what makes these burritos special. "They seem so plain" i hear and "Chipoltay," it makes me want to cringe. The struggle choosing what type of beans to order, asking for veggies when you didnt order a fajita burrito, and needing clarification that guac costs more have me wishing for colorado-ites. 2 of my 3 trips to Chipotle near the UW campus have let me down. The guac is good but the burritos leave something to be desired. Stale chips and crispy black beans have caused me headaches here. I guess I'll learn a little bit about Washington while they learn a lot about burritos.

No comments: