Miles called me tonight to see if I wanted to go skiing or grab a bite to eat after work, being my commute is 2 hours each way this week, we opted for dinner. My commute is long because I have changed my route. I now take the passenger only ferry, a 30minute ride from downtown Seattle to Vashon Island. I have seen Sea Lion's every trip now usually sunning themselves on a floating buoy in the water, which is exciting. I get to the ferry via bus. A very eco-friendly commute I must say, plus I save $3.50!
Anyways miles suggests he has heard of this delicious chicken restaurant on capital hill, so naturally i'm in. Miles picks me up at home and we depart for somewhere in Seattle I have never been. Ezell's Famous Chicken is its name, complete with signed pictures of Oprah on the walls. "Thanks for coming to Chicago and bringing your Chicken recipe, Oprah." World famous eh? Miles and I brought it back to my place and sure enough, it was pretty good. For sure beat the colonel's recipe, i'm sure it was really good for me too. After dinner we grabbed a quick beer at a brewery about 100yards from my house. Miles may have some exciting news regarding his career soon, I'll update in my future blogs but he may in fact be leaving the Seattle area headed south, nothings for sure yet though. In fact had I not gotten this K2 job I would probably be with the company in san diego where he is headed. I'm going to keep this post short because its late and I'm tired, but you all need to try Ezell's Famous Chicken if your ever in Seattle, if Oprah in the 80's like it, you know its good and healthy for you.
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, see, now you have one more reason to come to San Diego!!
Post a Comment