My ferry rides have been fairly social lately. Where before I would sit in my car and sleep now I go upstairs and meet coworkers. Its pretty nice really, when you move somewhere for a job and know nothing about where you live at the moment, theres a lot to talk about. I need to work on my name skills though. Im good at introducing myself but not good at remembering their name. Not 1 minute later could I tell you their name, Im going to work on this as well. Weening myself from cupcakes and rockstar to something healthier, and learning names better. Maybe the healthy diet will que my name remembering part of my brain.
Work will pick up in 2 weeks to a healthy jog. March 13th and 14th will be spent at a local ski area both skiing and in meetings with my department. We will ski till 1pm everyday and spend the afternoons and into the evening in planning meetings. Dinner will follow with a final meeting for the day afterwards, and repeat the next day. This isnt a bad way to have a meeting I've decided. March 19th a famed ski designer will come visit K2 and work with me on developing a new ski. I cant say much about it to anyone, but its a totally new thing and looks to be pretty cool. I've spent a few hours everyday getting ready for his arrival, I've already begun
I apologize for the long post about nothing really, but felt I was due to blog my days, I will attach some pictures of my commute for you to enjoy. Goodbye until something eventful happens...
1 comment:
hmmm, rock-stars, my personal favorite beverage in the morning at work. They keep us well stocked with RockStars and Rebbulls, but sadly, no Cupcakes :(
Post a Comment