
To start off I should say why I moved to seattle, I did it for a job. I accepted a position with K2 Sports as a ski design engineering technician. This is my dream job, or at least what currently sparks my interests most. I took a big risk moving out here, I left my family, friends and girlfriend in colorado. I still think about my decision to relocate here but know this kind of opportunity doesnt happen often. Plus its a great adventure for me, something completely new to experience.
My Work - Working for k2 sports has its perks. My desk is surrounded by about 1000 pairs of
Where i live - I live in a 3bed townhouse in Fremont Seattle with 2 guys I met on craigslist.
They are both realestate brokers and work different schedules than I do. When we're home together they are fun to be around and have introduced me to some of their friends, ones I can even call when I want to be social. Fremont is self proclaimed "Center of the Universe" and features a statue of Russia's Lenin in the center of town. (I got this picture online, I dont know the girl waving in the picture.) All i have experienced in downtown Fremont is getting my haircut, but i'm looking forward to exploring it further. Theres a grocery store a few blocks from home, a gas station, and a brewery as well. I have yet to visit the brewery but will plan on a tour when the weather is nice. I dont know my way around too well yet so I stick to the streets I know , I still consider getting lost as exploring. Stay tuned to future blogs, they will be recapping my recent epic skiing voyages with lots of pictures.
1 comment:
Andy's life is now available in digital form. Sweet.
Post a Comment