Saturday, February 24, 2007

First post, lots to recap


I've started this blog with the likes of Dave and Jordy also known for their blogging excellence, I would like to use this as a space to share my adventures and life situation up here in the pacific northwest. If you check jordy and daves blogs please check them before mine, I do not want to steal their thunder nor steal their readers, in fact I wouldnt be blogging if I wasnt so inspired by theirs. But if your ever curious about what Andy's doing in Seattle, this will be the place I will be posting it. I hope to attach pictures and diagrams of my adventures to keep you filled in as well, and maybe coerce some of you to join me up here.

I am hesitant already writing because i'm sure some family members (cathy/anne) will be reading and correcting my grammar and spelling. This is a rough draft of my days here, when I write a book I will edit it more thoroughly.

Welcome to my blog, from here on out they will be filled with my daily adventures and rants about my life. Andy Hytjan, representing the Pacific Northwest chapter of Dr. Ross's Japan Job, here we go. (those of you not knowing the japan job, disregard last sentence i'll explain later)

No comments: