Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PingPong in a guard shack

So tonight i am in china, Nigel and myself find ourselves bored after leaving work near 9pm, we proceed through the local town to buy some t-shirts, batteries, electric bug zappers were last night, and a coffee thermos. I picked up a T-Shirt for paul, its posted here, hilarious if you ask me.Nigel and I have discovered out natural love for the game of ping pong, so tonight we found an open table in our GuardShack. The 3 people overseeing the factory let us play for about 2 hours, they sure seemed happy when we showed up and played with them for a bit, but not as inviting when leaving 2hrs later, perhaps they expected a short volley session? Anyways we are both sure in the history of our company no westerners have ever met the guard personell long enough to play some games of pingpong, we will try again tomorrow for some competition in there. Now off to bed, its late and I got an uber busy day tomorrow


olaf

No comments: