Wednesday, April 2, 2008

(me) = M.I.A. (a pretty good album too)

So heres a quick update from the life of Andy:

Past: 3weeks ago Jeff came to visit, we toured seattle, ate really well and had some nice nights out on the town. Jeff was also fortunate enough to "come to work with andy" for an afternoon where he was put to work measuring and analyzing skis, thanks jeff for helpin out. Then 2 weeks ago BRodine came to visit, we had an amazing day skiing sat, went out sat night for some great fun, watched some planet earth sunday (buy this dvd set, yes its 60$ but worth every penny to keep funding like this happening for movies like this.) This past weekend I made the annual pilgramage to las vegas, home of my sisters birthday. Myself, Megan and 5 of her friends from SanDiego enjoyed a weekend of sunning, eating and of course a few clubs. While i'm not the clubbing type I had a great time and want to do it again. I also realize theres nothing wrong with 2 guys going to vegas with 5attractive women, JapanJob i'm looking to you to recruit 20girls for our next trip there.

Present: I'm currently in Lake Tahoe for the first time of my life. We are shooting catalog and testing 09-10 ski ideas. Our days will hopefully have sun-filled skiing, goggle tans and well received ideas. Eben and I have been working 16hr days for about the past month getting ready for this, really since I got home from Cabo its been crazy busy for these 3 days.

Future: On Sunday Eben and I fly back to Seattle for a day of rest/preparation for the coming week where on monday its off to Mt.Baker. KampK2 will be in full swing for a week of similar skiing shenanigans, sleeping in RV's and of course socializing with some new friends. The following monday I fly to china for 2 weeks.

I'll be updating with some pictures tomorrow or thursday, until then stay classey, miss you all.


o
l
a
f

No comments: