Thursday, September 27, 2007

quick note, redbull saturday

Part of my busy time has been filled this past month building a soapbox car for work. We are team Skivalanche in the upcomming RedBull SoapBox Derby in seattle. Tonight we check in, and sat we race down Fremont Ave, should be a kickin' good time. The link to our video is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkP0wVLRW6c

We'll post another video after the race, and let you all know how we fared. Also, on Sat please text on your mobile phone "Team 18" to RBULL.

This weekends gonna be sweet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both videos were hilarious. I'm going to send design/build vid to my dad so he can show his metals shop class how much fun they can have someday when they grow up and join the working world....
looks like you had a great time - what were the judges scores?
:) Britta
(p.s. how can I get in touch with your sister? I don't think I have her correct email address....)