To fill you in on my life this week here goes:
Monday: Finally resumed 3hrs of meetings on mondays because other engineers are back in the office, so naturally Monday came and went without too much sweetness to report.
Tuesday: Lots of parts for skis being made at work, I burned a hole in the vacuum table for cutting cores and metal, got shit for this from co-workers and explained its because i'm so much more efficient that I light the machine on fire. No fire extinguisher necessary, just a mini bucket of water. Tuesday night little park session at central, rails are comin along there and i'm still very bad at half-pipe, i'll fill you all in on my progress assuming I make any. If anything else this serves as a log to how i'm not progressing.
Weds: Still making parts, no real cool things going on at work. Skiing afterwards with different posse, this work/skiing schedule is really cool and I think i'll take a night off thursday.
Thurs: Didnt bring ski stuff to work but turns out I like going. Quick trip home around 6pm then off to the mtns for a park session till 10:30, moderate improvement in half pipe, still skiing like a girl.
Fri: scheduled for city race league at alpental, then hopefully i can go to a ride park. This will be my inaugural race with the city league work team this week, hopefully I dont disappoint, I'll be racing on next years Line Blends, a nice little twin tip against all the other GS skis.
Sat: off to Cabo, going to be an amazing trip coming back the following sat, You probably wont get any blog postings, and in fact most the people reading this will be in cabo with me, Jeff/Jordy you'll just have to imagine how crappy it'll be down there, probably not even 90degrees.
A pair of my shoes fell apart yesterday, so now i'm wearing pair number 2, which isnt nearly as exciting as pair #1 now blown apart. Also, I think i've exhausted my chipotle gift card I received for christmas, this has been a true lifesaver up here and i'm sad to see it go. Turns out I've been too spendy with the chips and guac. Anyways its midnight, early drive to the airport for my roommate tomorrow, some working then some skiin, then Mexico for a week, then hopefully more skiing. ok, that is all, time for bed.
Lastly for Jordy, I am not responsible for your cute heart shaped whisk appearance, although I wish I had been involved somehow.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment